sir LOZ - 3D Modeler and Renderer

Welcome to my Blog - here you can view most if not all of my Work and comment. Soon i will be lauching a render contest for all those beginners. Please feelfree to wonder and comment on my work.

Thursday 27 December 2007

Battle Bot - DieSector



This battle bot was based on the Diesector from battlebots the TV series. Diesector was one of the winners from season 5 destroying with its main weapons - The two powerfull mallets on either side of the body and the 'Jaws' at the front.




I wanted to put as much detail into this as posible so i took my time on the wheels and the hammers. Unfortunatly i couldn't reproduce it to size but it still looks Approximately the same. The jaws look completly different and would look better with little teeth to help crush!







And heres the render -not very good considering you can make things look life-like with podium:




No comments: