sir LOZ - 3D Modeler and Renderer

Welcome to my Blog - here you can view most if not all of my Work and comment. Soon i will be lauching a render contest for all those beginners. Please feelfree to wonder and comment on my work.

Saturday 15 December 2007

My Most Recent Project

My most recent project was the interior render of a computer. Now you can imagine the many components i needed to make for that, and there were many but i was a bit lazy and skipped a few.

Heres what the whole model looks like ; [all view.jpg]
















Here are all the components on the motherboard; [component view.jpg]














And heres the interior view (original render scene) [interior view.jpg]














The render process did take a bit of time because i wanted to make it look perfected. I wanted it to look erry with suspicious little glows here and there...



My progress towards the 'perfect' render;























No comments: